Mittwoch, 16. März 2011

Broken Face



I got a broken face - There was this boy who had two children with his sisters, they were his daughters, they were his favourite lovers..



I got no lips, I got no tongue, where there were eyes there's only space, I got no lips, I got no tongue, I got a broken face, uh-hu, uh-hu, I got a broken face


There was this man who snapped his poke in little pieces and then they drilled holes and then they put 'em back in there


I got no lips, I got no tongue, where there were eyes there's only space, I got no lips, I got no tongue, I got a broken face, Uh-hu, uh-hu, uh-hu, uh-hu, ooo, I got a broken face

The little thing who loves my mother speaks no English but if you saw her you'd say "Hey isn't she lovely"

I got no lips, I got no tongue, where there were eyes there's only space, I got no lips, I got no tongue..

Keine Kommentare: